This privacy statement explains how IJsvogel Retail handles your personal data on the website www.ijsvogelretail.nl (Website). We explain which personal data we collect and for what purpose, how we handle this personal data, which rights you have and how you can exercise these rights.
In this privacy statement, IJsvogel Retail, we or us refers to the company IJsvogel Retail B.V.
IJsvogel Retail is the data controller for processing the data of users of the Website.
Processing personal data
We collect and process the following personal data through our Website:
- Contact details, such as name, address, e-mail address and telephone number or one-man company information that you provide to us by e-mail, post or telephone. We process this personal data to be able to help you in the best possible way through our customer service. Your contact details and your question or complaint will be kept by IJsvogel Retail for 1 month.
- Website usage, such as the date and time of your visit to the Website, the pages you visited and the time you spent on the Website. We process this data by placing Google Analytics cookies to better understand your behaviour as a visitor to our Website. This enables us to optimise the user experience on the Website and on other channels used by this Website. We store this data for a period of 14 months.
Information on the processing of personal data as part of our application process can be found in our privacy statement for job applicants (only in Dutch).
In order to serve you, we sometimes engage other parties to process personal data on our behalf. Sometimes we are legally obliged or a court forces us to provide personal data to, for example, the tax authorities, the police or supervisory authorities.
If we have personal data processed for us by a third party, we enter into a written data processing agreement with these so-called data processors that complies with the General Data Protection Regulation. A data processor could, for example, be an advertising agency that handles an e-mail campaign.
We never sell your personal data.
Security of your personal data
We will take all reasonable organisational and technical security measures to secure your personal data and protect it from loss and improper use or modification.
Your rights of inspection and amendment
You have several rights when it comes to the use of your personal data. These are described below:
- Inspection. You have the right to request us in writing to inspect your personal data.
- Amend, supplement or adjust or delete. If you suspect that personal data contains inaccuracies, or has been incorrectly processed, you may request us to amend, supplement, modify or delete such personal data. We cannot comply with every request, as we are sometimes required by law to process certain data. In addition, we need certain data to provide our services to you.
- Restrict. You may also request us to restrict personal data processing. We cannot comply with every request for the same reasons described above.
- Transfer of personal data. You have the right to request us to transfer your personal data to another controller.
- Automated decision-making. You have the right not to be subject to automated decision-making.
You may exercise the above rights by submitting an objection or request by e-mail: email@example.com or by post: IJsvogel Retail B.V., PO Box 4012, 6710 AE Ede. We will deal with your objection or request to inspect, change, delete or transfer your personal data, in accordance with the law, within four weeks.
We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement from time to time by posting a new version on our Website. This page was last updated on: 1 February 2023.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or how we process your personal data, you can reach us at:
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 0318 759 259 (weekdays from 09:00 to 17:00)
- Business telephone number: 0318 – 759 200 (weekdays from 09.00 to 17.00)
- Business address: Galvanistraat 100, 6716 AE Ede
- Postal address: PO Box 4012, 6710 AE Ede
- chamber of commerce (KvK) number the Netherlands: 09083699
- VAT number: NL803234168B01